Bright Energy Yoga is dedicated to creating an open-hearted yoga community in the Northwest Hills of Connecticut in the belief that the practice of yoga makes us happier, healthier and kinder people.
Guidelines for a Safe & Satisfying Practice
- Registration required for Series classes.
- In the event of inclement weather, we reserve the right to cancel class.
- Drink plenty of water so that you are hydrated when you arrive.
- Try to avoid eating anything heavy for at least two hours before class begins.
- Please arrive on time. If you arrive when centering is in progress, please be respectful of other students by entering as quietly as possible.
- Leave your shoes in the reception area, and turn off all cell phones.
- Avoid wearing strong scents in class.
- Inform the instructor of any injuries or special health concerns.
- Remember to listen to your body. Rest if necessary (child’s pose and savasana are good options) and rejoin the class when you are ready.
- You may wish to bring a mat towel and/or hand towel, especially on warm days.
- Enter with compassion - for yourself and others.